CONFLICT RESOLUTION & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT...
Appropriate Resolutions for life’s relationships.
FOR SOMETHING NEW AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT … if you want some 'learning' focussed entertainment, email me to check out a sample Resolver®…. What is this E-Journal about?
The Resolver®, was delivered monthly across North America and around the world from 10 years. The Resolver presents the latest information, research and opportunities on a wide range of topics to do with conflict management and dispute resolution, leadership, being human, human resources, and much more. Our mission is to present, in an entertaining format, options which readers might find useful and thought provoking for their personal and professional lives. For a sample copy, email email@example.com with sample copy or subscribe in the subject line.
The RESOLVER® ...as your organization’s personalized monthly newsletter.
We will deliver a customized RESOLVER® to each of your staff or members in one of several optional and convenient formats. Featuring a front page with your signature and logo, the Resolver will lead with articles supplied by you and edited by our staff if required. Normalize and benefit from this member-focussed communication tool at minimal cost. For more information and costs, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘partnering’ in the subject line.
ABOUT Conflict... What conflicts look like…
Disputes … WHAT DO DISPUTES LOOK LIKE, and how do people react or respond when conflicts escalate into disputes? (the many faces of conflict),.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION TIPS AND GUIDELINES: Strategies and behaviours for you to apply when in conflict.
CONFLICT CHRONICLES: Original stories by Joseph Ravick with a common theme. The chronicles feature real-life conflicts describing the people, their relationships, and the outcomes which they experienced whether they liked it or not.
20 ‘IRONIC’ THOUGHTS TO GET YOU THROUGH ALMOST ANY CRISIS
1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2. You cannot tell which way the train went by looking at the track.
3. There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
4. Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
5. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
6. The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
7. The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.
8. Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.
9. Things are more like they are today than they ever have been before.
10. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
11. Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
12. I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
13. Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
14. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
15. One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
16. By the time you can make ends meet, you change the ends.
17. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
18. The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
19. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
20. Never wrestle with a pig: You both get all dirty, and the pig likes it.